Sunday, December 2, 2007

Some Random Pics from the Week of Thanksgiving

I was upstairs working on something and Peanut dissapeared. She was really quiet but I thought she was just in the playroom next to me. Nope! She was downstairs painting her nails with the nail poslish that I used earlier on Hailey and her cousin while Ali was napping. She was so proud of her work!! Shame on me for leaving out the polish. Aren't they beautiful?



The girls wer in the tub and having fun, so I went to do something. Upon returning I heard the water running. They had made a swimming pool out of it. Yikes!


If I put the camera in front of our kids, they automatically pose and smile.


I tried to get a cute picture of each of the girls in their cute fall outfits, but Alia wouldn't smile.

3 Share the Love:

Robyn Baird said...

LOL ... those pics are hilarious! It seems these days I can't leave Jordon out of my site, for those very reasons!

Cala said...

Peanut cracks me up!!! Although I must say those are some pretty cute nails!!!

Amy said...

Ang - really cute pics! That fall one of Hailey is adorable! Good for you to be so on top of Christmas - we're not having the same luck at our house!