Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to School and Snow Days

The boys went back to school on Monday. That means the schedule is back on track! The boys were sad to have to go back, and for me it's a bitter/sweet.
It's been snowing here in Idaho. This is the most snow we've gotten here in a few years, I think. It snowed all day today!
We've always had a 4-wheeler ATV, so Rod usually pulls the kids around with that when it snows. We sold the 4-wheeler, so Rod decided to pull them the hard way. I guess it's a good way to get your cardio in for the day!

4 Share the Love:

Robyn Baird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn Baird said...

Wow! I'm impressed is what I meant to say, that Rod ran around pulling the kids. :)

Cala said...

That is funny, have him hook them up to a bike and pull them, Dan does that with Daigen

Unknown said...

hey ang, I enjoy your blog, I started one too. Love the pictures.