Cousin Brinley pouring Hailey some "tea" (tang). (I love this picture!) Brinley got a beautiful, glass tea set for Christmas; so she invited all her little cousins over for a tea party. My sister Aimee and I made little sandwiches to serve with cut up fruit, olives and tiny cupcakes for dessert. It was a lot of fun for our little "princesses", and for us too!
Cousins Lacie and Ashtyn were there.
Alia and Brighten were delighted to be a part!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The Tea Party
Posted by
Angela
at
10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 Share the Love:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Ang, such cute pictures! Tyler has the same camo pj's your boys have! You have to blog about your healthy hotties club because I am dying to hear all about it!
Post a Comment