I did it! I ran a 5K! This morning I ran the Race for the Cure here in Boise with Becca, Becca, Kim and Shannon.
I jogged the whole thing without stopping. What an accomplishment for me! I'm not the fastest runner by any means. My time was 39:40, but I ran it non-the-less. Three of my friends ran it too- of course they finished about 20-25 minutes before I did. And Shannon, the prego one jogged/walked with me.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
The Race for the Cure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 Share the Love:
Way to go Ang! That is quite an accomplishment especially the morning after your huge trip! You truely are one of the "hot Mommies" (wasn't that your team name?)
Awesome Angela! I wish I could make myself do that! Way to go!
Hey lady! That is amazing! I am proud of you for that awesome
accomplishment. Way to go!
I am very proud of you!
oh my word! You are awesome, send me your training schedule, I need to do the 5k in sept without walking, I think i will be impossible! So thanks for the motivation, so proud of you!
By the way, you have inspired me to make some new goals for running. Thanks for letting us stay with you.
Post a Comment