Friday, June 20, 2008

Alia Turns 3

On June 14th, my baby turned THREE. It's a bitter/sweet for me. Ali's the baby and I'm going to miss her as a baby. But I also am glad to be out of the baby-stage.
For the kids' birthdays, it's a tradition for the birthday child to go on a date night with Mom and Dad. We usually take them out to Red Robin for dinner, then let them choose what they want to do for the rest of the date. We took Alia to Target after dinner to pick out a new baby doll.
Alia loves princesses, so I dressed her up as Cinderella for our night out. She looked beautiful and was so thrilled to be a princess for the evening!
Happy Birthday Ali!!

1 Share the Love:

Julia said...

She is such a doll. You are such a fun mom. I think that is such a fun tradition. You have so many great ideas and traditions. Way to go Ang!