Rod and I were finishing a project last night, and Alia was nearby drawing on a piece of paper. (She loves to draw.) I went over to get her ready for bed and noticed her picture. She had drawn a face! Just to make sure she really drew that, I had her draw it again in front of me. She did it! Rod came over and we were amazed at our almost-3-yr-old artist! She drew the circle, then above it some lines (which she told us was hair) then eyes, nose and mouth. I asked her where it's legs were, so she drew 2 lines coming down and 2 coming out the head for arms. We were floored to say the least! A couple weeks ago, I was drawing with the girls with Ali on my lap. I took Ali's hand and drew a face with her. I didn't expect her to remember how though! None of the other kids ever drew something like this until they were at least age 4!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Ali's an Artist!
Posted by
Angela
at
1:09 PM
Labels: Alia, Show-n-Tell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 Share the Love:
I love it when they start drawing and coloring. That is all my Hailey love's to do!! Very cute!
Post a Comment