Monday, July 14, 2008

Can you guess how old I am today by these pics from the past?? (Slideshow below)

I had so much fun looking through all my hundreds of old photos... The only problem is (or maybe it's a good thing) I cannot find many pictures from junior high. I've been looking for my absolutely hideous 8th grade picture with my 80's hair do and braces, wearing a gold button-up shirt with a black star broach at the top. I'm so sad that I can't find it, because it was best, ugliest picture of me living the true 80's style. Darn... I'll keep looking.

3 Share the Love:

Diana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANG....
I hope that you have a wonderful day!!!
Take care!
~Diana

Fun times said...

Happy belated birthday Angela! Hope you got spoiled lots :) You deserve it! By the way, I loved the bike! Those were the good ol' days!

Kristofer said...

Angela . . . Happy Belated Birthday! I was looking at all of your cute pics. and I noticed some girls that I know from ways back . . . . Tiffany and Pam Shaw and Valarie . . . I didn't know you knew all of those girls! Tiff and I were roomates for awhile in the Bay Area! That's too funny! Kristen