We spent our Fourh of July at my parents'. The fireworks that night were spectacular! My dad had gotten some "good" ones somewhere and we really enjoyed ourselves. They have a flag on a big flagpole that hangs year-round in their front yard. We were sitting under it, watching the fireworks. I tried several times to get a good shot of the fireworks behind the flag, but I kept missing it taking the picture too soon or too late. (I was using my parents' camera because the battery died in mine, and I couldn't get it to take the picture at the right moment.) This picture is of the very last firework of the night! Got it! Whew!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
My Cool Fourth of July Shot
Posted by
Angela
at
10:21 PM
Labels: Celebrate, Holidays, My Favorite Things, Show-n-Tell, Summer Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 Share the Love:
Awesome picture! Sounds like you all are having a fun summer :)
Post a Comment