
Eventhough I don't think I am overly political, I am a conservative, Glenn Beck listening, right-sided republican and proud of it. I am SO impressed with Sarah Palin and am absolutely thrilled that she is now part of the presidential race. A friend of mine sent me a You-Tube video that I love, which was in NO way paid for by the McCain campaign. I am sharing it here. Go check it out!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Proud Republican
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 Share the Love:
That is awesome! Thanks for linking that video. I agree, Sarah Palin is a great pick for the McCain campaign and I am so excited to see what happens with the election. I think they have a good chance with her onboard.
Hi Angela - I found your blog through Jeni's, through Casey's, through my friend Kerrie's. Just wanted to say hi from our little corner of the world!
Post a Comment