Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our New Place

We are finally almost settled into our new home. We moved from almost 3,000 square feet to 1760 sf, and it's been a lot of work becasue we have had to get rid of so much stuff. But it feels SO good! We love it here!! And I have loved simplifying and getting rid of stuff we really don't need.
This house is adorable. It's got a beautiful yard and a garden in the back, which makes me gitty! I love the cute vinyl arbor and gate. It's got 4 bedrooms, so Rod still has his office.
This house even has a jetted tub in the master, which the kids call the "hot tub". The girls and I tried it out the other day and had a great time. Jets help create lots of bubbles!
The girls and I are enjoying our mornings together while the boys are at school. At the new school, Hailey is still in afternoon kindergarten. We love the new school! It's year-round, so we are excited to see how we like it!

1 Share the Love:

Unknown said...

Your house looks darling! I am glad you like it...I'll come see you in January when Bay and I come over for cheer!