
I mean... are you kidding me??? That's it. I quit!! I am SO upset with Amy C. it's just UN-BE-LIEVABLE! Done watching Biggest Loser. I can't go on watching that hateful, evil, awful, #$%&@&$ Vicky!!! Come on AMY C! I'm DONE!! Let me know when the finale is. Actually, no... Just let me know when the next season starts!
Bob even dissapointed me with his comments at the weigh in. And he is so competative, that he would even have Amy keep Vicky there just because she wears a blue shirt.
I'm sorry... I just cannot tolerate mean people!!!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Amy C- You IDIOT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 Share the Love:
haha, I found your blog this morning and am laughing histerically at this post and could not help but leave a comment! My husband and I watched the other night too it was crazy!!! And Vicky...wow...she is horrible! I really can't believe she thinks she is such a good person.
But seriously, are you really done?? Come on you want to hang in there and watch to see if Vicky goes down, right??! :)
Thanks for the morning giggle, I am glad it isn't just me and my husband that went crazy over the last episode! :)
Yeah Becca, you're right. I DO want to see her voted off!! Okay, so I changed my mind... Just let me know when Vicky gets voted off, and I'll watch the TEVO'd version. hehe
So if by some small chance that Amy or Vicky happen to read my blog and this post, I have a message for each...
Amy, I still love you. You are so sweet. I kind of don't blaim you in that you are probably terrified of Heba and want to support Bob, and just keep the peace for one more week in your team. But I so wish you would have gotten rid of that awful "disease" on your team. That was so dissapointing to America! I know you were under some serious stress though. Poor Coleen!!
Vicky, I'm sorry but you need some serious help! You (and your husband both) need to GROW UP and get real. It's because of people like you that we have so many problems in our world and society. You are the most selfish, hateful person I have ever seen. Seriously, you need counseling or something! Your poor kids!! I hope by watching these BL episodes you see how bad you are. Shame on you! I am humiliated FOR you. (And also your husband and Heba.) Actually I think Heba just thrives on DRAMA. You are just made of hate and bitterness. I feel sorry for you. I bet you are a miserable person.
There. I think I've gotten it all out, and can let it go. Maybe I'll even watch the next episode. We'll see... :-)
oh man, I meant to call you that night! I was sooo dying! Ughhh, I knew Amy wouldn't do it twice though...and coleen is actually a threat to her...yeah...so mad! I was really wanting to see coleen get up there in the finale or something, she is such a happy sunshine person!
Man, Amy C. what are you thinking? That awful women will be gone, and I think Heba thrives on vicky's anger and Heba would be a lot better without Vicky! And with vicky gone, the black team would know they could trust amy and then they could all get rid of heba and ed....ughhhh
Vicky is the worst - I'm still watching just to see her and Brady lose. They're only doing it for the money and it makes me crazy that their taking 2 spots for people who really needed this chance to improve their health, the actual purpose of the show. They should have gone on Survivor, that's a much better match for them.
Post a Comment