OH my gosh... I shouldn't have even watched... but I did. And I'm mad all over again! Amy C. WAS stupid last week. If she would have voted off that awful Vicki last week then Amy would probably still be there, and we'd be rid of Heba too. Mean people do NOT deserve to win!! It just makes my blood boil!!! Even Bob has gotten under my skin a little this season. Ugh! I'm just grateful NOT to be one of the contestants this season. I'd like to be on next season though! :)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 Share the Love:
I really don't like Vicky! And last week I said Amy C is going to be voted off for that stupid mistake. She was smart to get rid of Brady but she really blew it. And I think Bob's all blue loyalty thing is annoying, because even Bob is being played by his team. ARGH! Go Michelle and Renee!
Post a Comment