The Biggest Loser is my favorite show on TV and the only one that I completely follow, without missing an episode. Last season was the worst one for me. This current season has been one of my faves so far. I love this cast! I love the Tongan cousins. I love Kristen- she is SO sweet and so down to earth. I just love all of them this season! They all seem like neat people.
My most favorite contestants this season have been Aubrey and Mandi, for several reasons... I've had my eye on them because they are from Idaho of course! But mostly because they are both moms with young children, just like me. And they are such humble, down-to-earth, small-town gals. I feel like I already know them. Their interaction with each other as sisters on the show has been so sweet as well.
Mandi got voted off a few weeks ago, then Aubrey got voted off last night. I felt so bad for her, but so excited for her at the same time that she got to go home and be with her family. I'm sure her 5 babies were just so glad to have her home as well!!
When she got home and was recording her feelings on her camcorder, I felt so emotional when she said that she gained some weight since she had been home for a couple of weeks, and that she has had to put herself last again as a mom of 5. I felt SO connected with her when she expressed that! That's exactly how I feel. I don't have time for myself. Never, ever!!
But she overcame that, and she picked herself up and had to put forth the effort to get herself back to the gym and put herself back on her priority list. That is where I struggle so much. I can't seem to find room for myself on my priority list, with 4 young children that need me, a house that needs to be kept, hungry mouths to feed, my calling, and I need to sleep too! Ug!! I'm just not on the list! I just get by day to day, barely.
Aubrey inspires me! Someday I'd like to meet her and get some tips.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Biggest Losers Aubrey and Mandi
Posted by
Angela
at
9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 Share the Love:
I too love Aubrey and was sad to see her go. But the joy she had in her eyes when she held her babies showed she had no regrets being sent home.
If you ever have the joy of meeting her, pass along her wisdom! :)
((hugs))
Jackie
This is the first season we have watched Biggest Loser. We love it and are wondering how we were so out of it for so long. It's neat to see them accomplish so much each week! I hear you on not having time for yourself.
Post a Comment