Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer is Finally Here!!

Wow... It has felt like a really long school year! Maybe it's because school didn't get out until June 26th! Yuck! I am NOT a fan of the year-round schedule. AT ALL! But when weighing out the options between the traditional school and the one our kids are attending, there were a few more things I like about this one than the other, so oh well.
Bye-bye 3rd grade for Colton.
On to 2nd grade for Cody.
Hailey graduated from kindergarten!
Let the summer fun begin! (Hailey and Alia with some neighbor girls.)
Cub scout day camp is a must for the boys! (Cody, Cousin Collin, Colton)
It's all about being outside!
The girls in their matching 4th of July outfits that I made for them. (Pattern for the top was from JoAnn's, but I modified it a little bit. I was inspired by YouCanMakeThis.com for the pants, but I didn't want to buy the pattern so I just guessed. It took me an entire day to make these outfits, but was pleased with how they turned out!)
I did buy this pattern eBook from YouCanMakeThis.com. It's the Boutique dress top and bottoms patterns from SewSensible
Just a cute pic of Colton, reading in a bucket.
Summertime means lemonade!
And going fishing in the pond.

0 Share the Love: