Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was just another day, but now I'm a year older. My sis and I took our kids to the park for free lunch, then swimming after. It was nice. I refuse to cook on my birthday, of course, so we took the kids and went to dinner to my fave restaurant, On The Border...
(Yummy food and yummy free b-day dessert!)
Rod picked me up some pretty pink roses while I was gone with the kids. And a few others stopped by with little gifts for me, so I came home to some lil' presents! SO very thoughtful of them!! I felt loved.
Today, the morning after my birthday, I opened my front door to find this ridiculous, HUGE bumblebee sitting on my doorstep!
It had this note pinned to his chest, and sitting next to him a gift bag of bath stuff! What a funny and cute surprise. Hmmm... Which unsuspecting friend of mine will be having a birthday next??

2 Share the Love:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that idea. How very clever! You must have some very good friends, and I really enjoy this blog. You have a beautiful family!

Deb said...

What a fun idea!!!