Saturday, September 12, 2009

Long Time No Post

It's been FOREVER since I've posted, I know. My life has been in CRAZY mode the last few months. This blog is like my online family journal/scrapbook that I'm going to get printed into books by the year, so I have a handful of posts in my drafts that have been titled and maybe a few words typed in them, but never completed. It is my goal, now that I have 3 kids in school during the day and my daily routine in line, to get caught up on this very important treasure in my life- my blog (or "online journal", if you will). I still keep a journal of my own that I write with a pen, and one for each of my children as well. (It's so nice though, because a couple of them are old enough to write their own journal entries now! And I still write in them too.) Sundays are our family's designated day to write in our journals. It's fun to see what the kids draw pictures of and write about! I have written in their journals since before they were each born and have kept them up the best I can. They are each a precious treasure to keep!

Anyway, hopefully I will have a chance to post more often now and get myself caught up a little bit. Stay tuned if you are interested in what's going on in our little life...

1 Share the Love:

Herenui said...

Finally,I take a moment to leave a comment...Even if I don't speak english as well as I would like!
I often visit your blog and each time I love to be here !!!
I am an LDS and I love it too.
So,I will stay tuned