I love shopping at Other Mothers. It's not only that my parents are the owners of the store. It's that it is just the best place to shop for the littles! Okay, mabye I am also a bit biased. But 99.9% of everything my kids have and wear is from Other Mothers, which means it's originally from some other nice store with a brand name. It works out really well for us!
They just expanded their Boise store for the second time, pushing out the walls and re-arranging. It looks great, so I just had to take a couple pictures to show it off. As you can see, the left side is still in the process getting totally settled. I am going to be going frequently in the next month or two, becuase they are putting out spring and summer stuff now!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
OTHER MOTHERS- My Favorite Store
Posted by
Angela
at
10:08 PM
Labels: My Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 Share the Love:
pretty fabulous! i love shopping at stores like that! they look great and totally brand name for way less money, and really no one would ever know. but i have to go alone so i can dig through and find the best stuff. i totally used to sell my kids gymboree clothes too. I made some decent money at it even. looks great! have fun shopping!
Hi there!
You lucky girl that your parents own a store like this! I would be there everyday.
You have a beautiful blog and I really love your bloggie wallpapers!
Nice Job
Post a Comment