Monday, February 11, 2008

It's time for LOVE!

LOVE is in the air this Valentine's week, therefore this week my posts are all about love. My baby brother Aaron Batteen is getting married on March 15, 2008 in the Boise, Idaho LDS temple to a darling girl named Lindsey. We are all very excited for them. I get to host Lindsey's bridal shower in a few weeks, so I am very thrilled about that. (I love showers!) Aren't they a cute couple?



ALSO, there is a webiste that I came across this time last year that has lots of great romantic ideas for everything having to do with romance. It's by a guy named Michael Webb, who is a married man with a very lucky wife! He is moral and monogamous. He writes books (e-books) on romance. We recently bought one of them, and it has some great tips and ideas for keeping the fire burning in your marriage.

1 Share the Love:

Crazymamaof6 said...

congratulations to them! so fun!

and thanks for the website tip.