Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy 10th Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet husband, ROD! You are the love of my life, and I am so grateful for a companion such as you. You are a wonderful husband. I feel so blessed to be married to such a talented, loving, strong, fun, and kind person. Not to mention a terrific father and daddy to our 4 children. I love you so much! Can you believe it? This picture on our wedding day was taken 10 1/2 years ago, almost to the day!

We were so happy as newlyweds. That was a fun time.

Then came the babies... Still fun, but a lot more work.
Here we are without our 4th, but I will add that one when I can get to it.

4 Share the Love:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures Ang!

Crazymamaof6 said...

very cute!

Julia said...

Ang, This is Julia (Dodge). I have been peeking in at your blog and it has been so nice to get an update on you guys. My how your family has grown. Your kids are beautiful. They are little Rod's and Ang's! You look great and I enjoy reading your posts! Thanks for letting peek in! Take care and tell the family hi!--Julia

Angela said...

Hi Julia!! You are ALWAYS welcome to visit my blog!! I have peeked at yours too, and your family is beautiful as well. Good to here from you!