We were at Wally World (Wal-mart) a few weeks ago and decided to get a couple fish! It was kind of an impulse buy, but it was cheep and has been a lot of fun for the kids. (I'm really not a pet lover, but cats and fish are pretty low-maintenance. So what the heck?) We had 2 fish, but one of them died about a week ago. We need to go spend another 23 cents and get our lonely fish another friend. The name of our fish? Well, it changes about every time you ask one of the kids. Hailey can't seem to make up her mind at any given time what the fish's name is. Colton can't decide if the fish is a boy or a girl- so he leaves the naming up to his siblings. Meeka, our cat loves the fish. She likes to get up on the counter right by the tank and watch it swim around. (It's the counter that we don't use for food!) I'm sure she wishes there was a way to get into the tank and meet her new friend with her paw and teeth! I know this post isn't real exciting, but I had to post something new!!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
A New Pet
Posted by
Angela
at
10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 Share the Love:
haha very cute! Next step.. dog! haha just kidding! Well hey we moved back to meridian!! What is that i hear?? Quiet books bein made? haha. Did you already finish yours?
Ang - buying fish on a whim - that what makes you such a fun mom!
Hey Angela!! I actually saw Rod at a city league game, but I don't think he saw me :) We miss you guys. I found a picture of Colton and Hunter at the zoo when they were like two...crazy! I put you on my links, hope that is ok :) Gotta keep up on you guys.
Post a Comment