Sunday, March 16, 2008

Big Weekend Info (for slideshow above)

We have had such a busy and fun weekend! First, my sister Amanda had her 3rd baby on Friday, little Jayden 7lb14oz! (The only sad thing about that is that they live in Kansas, so none of us could be there... Sniffle, sniffle.) Then that evening my niece, Emmie got baptized. Then Saturday my baby brother Aaron and his adorable bride, Lindsey got married in the Boise temple. We had family in town from Oregon and Utah. The wedding ceremony was beautiful, the family luncheon was delicious (catered by Qdoba), and the reception was a lot of fun! We all got together at my parents' for a big yummy breakfast this morning with the relatives. It's been great!

2 Share the Love:

Amy said...

Ang - you're blog is ADORABLE! Glad you had such a great weekend -your family sure can pack some big things into one weekend!

what kind of a name is abra said...

ANGELA!!!!!!!!!!! How fun to see your message. I also adored hanging out with you when we were little. I still remmeber the play kitchen you had and how jealous I was of it. Remeber my Barbie house? I still have it, LOVE it, but I have only boys so it doesn't get played with like when we were little. Sounds like you had a great weekend, Leslie was really excited to go see you all. I love this blog world, I have reconnected with so many friends. Besides, Adam was my first crush and I was sure I was going to marry him when I grew up. silly kid.