Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Girlfriends Rock! I love you guys!

There is nothing like some good girlfriends! I feel blessed to have such awesome ones!! Every one is precious to me. (I stole this picture from my friend Katie.) Thanks Katie! This was taken before we all went to lunch a couple weeks ago to celebrate Stacia's (our friend's) birthday at the Cheesecake Factory. YUM! We are trying to do lunch once a month at a different fabulous restaurant every time. Last month we went to a cute place called "Miss Tami's Cottage" just down the road. Next month who knows! We have a lot of fun places to have lunch around here.

3 Share the Love:

Fun times said...

Girls night/day is always fun! And Happy Birthday Stacia! I love her, she went to HS with me. ANyway, cute picture!! And tell Stacia hi for me :)

Cala said...

How fun Ang!! Girlfriends are the best!!!!

Katie said...

Ang - how did you steal this picture? You are quite the computer whiz!