Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My New Do!

I finally went and got my hair done on Monday. It's been a while since I've had anything done to it. So I got my layers cut off, plus about another inch. And I got highlights again. I went through the fall/winter back to my original just brown color. I missed my highlights- and spring is the perfect time to bring 'em back! If anyone needs a great hair-dresser, I love mine. Her name is Natalie and she is SO reasonably priced!

4 Share the Love:

what kind of a name is abra said...

Cute hair! PLus, you kind of blow-me away with how amazing you are. Crazy that you go to others for their example and don't realize what an example you are! Have I told you how adorable you kids are! THey are so very cute! I lvoe seeing what your doing! Where are you guys living? I would love to visit, we have family in Idaho Falls and go there about once a year.

Cala said...

Love it!!!!

Emily said...

very cute hair Ang!! I know, I loved going to Natalie. I miss her. Love your blog! I'll add it to my favorites. Em

Fun times said...

Very cute hair. I love getting new hairdos :)