Hailey also got to go to a Cheerleading clinic last week at Mountain View High, which she enjoyed very much! Our good friends' daughter, Brittany (whom I love, and who babysits for us as well) is a cheerleader at the highschool and this was a fund-raiser for them.
It was an all-day (6 hour!) clinic, and they performed for us at the end. So cute! Hailey really loved it.
Hailey is quite the little sales girl! (Or maybe she and her cousin are just really cute.) My niece Brinley was over last week and they needed something to do. Next thing I know while I'm busy putting Ali down for her nap, I hear something in the kitchen that sounded like water running followed by stirring of water. Yep, raspberry lemonade was in the making! Of course it tasted a little watered down (bless their hearts) so after some help from mom, we were selling lemonade out front. It was a perfect, warm day. They were out there for a little over 2 hours and made $10!! Wow, what a day of lemonade sales!
Hailey is a good little girl, and I am so proud of her in all her little activities. I love you, Princess!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
It's all about Hailey (cont.)
Posted by
Angela
at
8:55 AM
Labels: Hailey, Kids' Activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 Share the Love:
Post a Comment