Saturday, August 16, 2008

11 Years!

Rod and I got married in the Boise, ID LDS temple 11 years ago today, (August 16, 1997).
This was our engagement photo.
The things he would do for me!
(Our first Halloween)
Rod taught me how to country swing years ago before we even started dating, and we got to fulfill our goal of dancing together in the Western Idaho Fair swing competition. We even won 3rd place!
We've always loved boating together. Rod was the one who finally got me skiing right.
These pictures were all taken within our first two years of marriage, before we had any children. I didn't have time to scan any more. :)

Happy Anniversary Hunny!! I love you!!

3 Share the Love:

Robyn Baird said...

Oh how time flies!!

Katie said...

I love these pictures! the country swing one is awesome! I did expect rod to look more like a cowboy on your wedding day after the rumors I have heard!

Unknown said...

Wow! You two sure look so young and in love! How fun it is to look back at all the first years and memories! Congrats on 11! We are almost to our 12th...