Tuesday, August 19, 2008

These Pics are for You, Kate...

Yep, we had a country ho-down wedding reception.
(Too bad the lighting in these pictures was so terrible!)
Rod's best men even wore their hats and boots. And the girls wore matching red jumpers with black roper (lace-up) boots.
Rod wore his nicest pair of black Wranglers with a western tuxedo and a black hat -n- boots. I even had on a white pair of ropers! We had our guests come in their country duds for dancin'. It was a blast!

2 Share the Love:

Casey said...

I remember your reception. It was fun and different. That's why it stands out in my memory. Hey I was blog surfing and I found you YEAH! I can't believe how big your kids are and how many you have. That's wonderful. I'm so happy to now have your blog so that I can keep up with you guys. sure love ya
Casey

gina said...

oh my word ang, I did not know we have almost the same anniversary, but then again, I'm not surprised because we are almost carbon copies! We were 12 years on
Aug. 15th, cool huh? just one more common thing to add to our list! ;) love ya, congrats!