Friday we took our family to Twin Falls for the temple open house. It was beautiful!
After the temple tour we took the kids to Shoshone Falls.
It was a beautiful evening! Saturday Rod and I celebrated our anniversary up at Grimes Creek, camping overnight. We brought delicious foil dinners to cook in the fire, and s'mores for dessert. We even made yummy sausage and egg breakfast on our camp stove the next morning.
It was so relaxing to get away for 24 hours. We had a great time wading in the creek and watching a few salmon swimming upstream. The water was beautiful and refreshing at a perfect temperature! Rod brought a couple of his guns, and we had fun shooting at targets across the creek. I was a pretty good shot! Much better than I expected.
Saturday night was also a full moon, so it was just the perfect night for a camp out. Sunday we got together with Rod's family to celebrate our little nephew's 2nd birthday.
Monday afternoon we took the kids to the Western Idaho Fair.
I just had to take a picture of these little piggies eating. Look at that one on top of the other- how cute!
The hypnotist show was really clean (unlike most) and not too wild and crazy, so I decided to volunteer since I've always wondered what it would be like. Interesting experience!
The kids loved the juggling show by this guy!We've been enjoying the summer Olympics the last week and a half! One night last week while I was upstairs on the computer, Rod let the kids clime in bed with him to watch for a while. When I went downstairs a while later, they were all zonked.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
An Eventful Weekend!
Posted by
Angela
at
9:35 PM
Labels: Summer Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 Share the Love:
How fun! You sound like you are getting your fill in before school starts! Cute pics and darling kids!
Greats pics. Love the one w/ everyone in bed. too cute!
Love the pics!!! It's sad to think summer is over, we've had loads of fun this summer!!!
Looks like you guys had a great summer! I love all the pics!
Post a Comment