Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy Moving


So many friends have been commenting and emailing, asking where we moved to. Some didn't even know we were planning to move. Well, the immovable market caught up with us and forced us to downsize. We moved to an adorable smaller home here in town, just a few miles away, and love it here!

It feels great to cut back and simplify! In fact we are having a HUGE moving sale tomorrow Sat. 10-18 at 8 AM. We have SO much stuff that doesn't fit in our new house, so we gathered it all together to sell. It takes up half the garage!! It's mostly pretty nice stuff too! If you live close, stop on by. Call my cell if you have that number and I will tell you how to get here.

Also, I will email everyone with our new address, etc. It's been a crazy week of constant unpacking, shuttling things from old place to new, and getting ready for this crazy yard sale. Rod and I are exhausted to say the very least!

As soon as I get my conputer set up (the one with all my email addresses) I will be emailing all the new info. That should be soon, so be watching for that!

0 Share the Love: