
We finally moved into our new place. Whew! Now we are in the unpacking/organizing stage. Packing and unpacking are NOT my fave things to do, however the organizing part just makes me gitty! It's so nice, after shacking up with my parents for three weeks, to have a place to "build my nest". We are happy and well.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Home Alas!
Posted by
Angela
at
10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 Share the Love:
Angela, Where did you guys move to? I had no idea you were moving :)
Yeah where did you move to?
I'm glad you guys made it safely! Are you still in Idaho???
Okay, lady! I need more details about where you moved to (well, I kinda gathered you were moving near Amy)! Why the move? Did you build or just need a change? Bay and I come to Boise in January for a cheer competition so I will need to look you up!
Ok I would've come to your sale but NO IDEA Where. Hope it went well for you.
Happy unpacking!
Post a Comment