A family in our ward has some neat lights! You drive up and tune in your radio, and it's a lights show. WAY COOL!! The kids thought it was the coolest thing they'd ever seen, and so did Rod and me.
There is also one over by my sister's, off McDermont Rd, just south of Airport Way.
And I guess the "Grizwalds" live in my neighborhood...
(This house is a street over from ours.) WOW!! A lot of work. These people might've gotten a little carried away, but I think they did a fabulous job, and I think it looks very tasteful. I feel bad for them when it's time to take it all down.
Here is our house this year. We got out our icecycle lights that we've used for years, and only 50% of them worked. Weird- they were fine last year! Oh well, less work for Rod!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Lights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 Share the Love:
We have totally gone and seen those lights at that house in your neighborhood for the last couple of years. They always go way out...it's awesome, and my kids love it too. Lights are just so fun.
oh my word, I was wondering if that might be your neighborhood, we were there last night! And we were driving around the neighborhood after the dennisons house and I was like, holy cow this neighborhood is soo spirited and has so many lights...I didn't see the griswold house though, we will have to go back! I still need to come see your place!
Angela- it's Caralee Johnson- hopefully you remember me. The pic. of the neighbor's house is actually my Sister and Brother in law's and I agree!WOW!!! Go see it at Halloween too. I remember the first year they did the milk jug lights... a little much for me! They are wonderful people, not members, and HUGE BSU fans. so good to catch up with you and your sweet family. I remember the first time I met you, right after you and Rod got engaged. Time flies, huh?! Happy New Year...stop by my blog too!
Post a Comment