
I took this picture earlier in the month and wanted to do Christmas cards with it, but Alia was throwing such a fit the whole time. So I decided to give up on the photo shoot and try again another time. Well, that time never came so I never ordered cards. I got extremely busy, and ended up making a couple homemade cards to give to just the grandparents. And when family members saw this picture, they all told me I SHOULD have used this picture, and that it was cutest the way it is with my 3-yr-old tantrum-throwing angel.
You know... They were right!! I am SO sad that I overlooked the precious reality in this priceless photo, in an attempt to achieve perfection. A hard lesson learned for me this year. No photo or family is perfect; and no precious memory is worth forgetting, even if it's a 3-yr-old keeping it real for us all.
Anyway, I will do cards for sure next year (maybe even using this same pose). Merry Christmas everyone, from our family to yours! And happy new year!! XOXO
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 Share the Love:
LOVE the picture. That is hilarious....a crying angel. Too cute! Hope you had a great Christmas...we did. Hopefully see you sometime soon.
LOL ... it really is hilarious!
OH MY GOSH!! I've NEVER laughed so hard in my life!! That was such a perfect picture! All is not lost...you got it on your blog. :)
DARLING! i've learned to embrace the not perfect pictures. it's a moment in time that was real and brings back glimpses of reality. someday you'll cherish this. you could always use it next year.
or print it big and put it out every year.
SO FREAKING CUTE!
Post a Comment