These are just 4 of my very favorite Christmas pictures. 
These first two are by Liz Lemon Swindle, and the other two are by Simon Dewey.

Monday, December 8, 2008
My Fave Christmas Pictures
Posted by
Angela
at
10:48 PM
Labels: Christmas, Holidays, My Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 Share the Love:
Have you seen the new Liz Lemon Swindle painting? I love it. It is by far my favorite. It's the one where Joseph is holding the Christ child.
I LOVE simon Dewey, my favorite. In fact, last year in like february when the calendars at deseret book went WAY cheap clearance I bought a ton of them and cut them out to use for my primary singing posters, it gave them a much more reverent feel, I loved it!
I love these! I actually have a big one of the very top picture - signed by Liz Lemon Swindle even! Cute blog! I need to check it out more often! Glad to see you had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment