There really is a sun in the sky! We just haven't seen it for a while. It finally came out of hiding today, and I am so glad! It was so nice to look outside and see a blue sky. Horray! It's still freezing cold and windy out there, but hey... I'm just grateful to see some blue and yellow FINALLY! Just had to blog about it because I am SO thrilled to see the sun! It won't be spring here for a while still, but seeing the sunshine and blue sky today gave me hope! It's been a long time of grey/white colorless skies and very chilly temps- those good ol' inversions. Can't wait 'til spring!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Blue Sky and Sunshine- Finally!
Posted by
Angela
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 Share the Love:
I daresay that Boise was colder two weekends ago when I was there than it is here. I think it has to do with the more humid air or something, but we absolutely FROZE!! I am sorry the air is cold and the skies have been gloom...here too! I am ready for spring...tomorrow!!
Nothing like some sunshine to make me happy! I'm so ready for Spring :)
PS-Do you still have my address???
I can't wait for spring either!!
Is it still sunny there? I miss it...
Post a Comment