Monday, January 19, 2009

Consumed!

It's been a while since I posted last, but I did a child swap with a friend (which means I have her 2 boys over playing with Colton and Cody, and Hailey and Alia are over there playing with her girls) and I don't have children hanging on me at the moment! Wow!! So this is a perfect moment to update the blog.

For the last 4 weeks I have been totally consumed with PRIMARY and FAMILY. I live, eat, breath, think, pray for, ponder about, and even dream primary, primary, family, PrImArY, faMiLy, CoLton, primary, Hailey, my hUsBand, primary, ALiA, primary, my kids, the laundry, primary, CoDy, PRIMARY, the dishes, the kids' homework, prImArY, dance lessons, my FaMilY, PriMary, the treadmill, what to make for dinner, PrimAry, parenting class, My cHildren, and PrimaRy. There's really no time left over for anything else right now.

But to be quite honest? I'm loving it! Serving the Lord's children- (and my own children) brings me so much JOY, and blessings too. And the wonderful people I get to live with and work with- what a blessing in itself! I never knew I could love so many children (that aren't my own) so much. Primary is going well so far. My first feelings of fear and wonderment mixed with some humility (4 weeks ago) have now become feelings of faith and excitement. Can life get any sweeter?

5 Share the Love:

Within These Walls said...

Angela you are doing such a great job! Alyssa told me she doesn't ever want you to be released and she loves having you in primary. It made her whole day when you told she did a good job saying the prayer.

Anjeanette said...

I am so glad you are feeling so good about it.....and believe it or not, it does get sweeter. The more you get to know and love the kids. Glad things are good for you.


BTW-Love the parenting class.....I am so excited to keep going. Thanks!

Amy said...

Ang, the love you have for those kids is what will make you a wonderful president! You're a great example and inspiration!

Andrea said...

Ang, I am love, love, love looking at your blogs and reading your comments! You are so amazing! Keep up all of your good works!

Unknown said...

Well, said! You are a great example to all!