I never miss The Biggest Loser, and have watched all the seasons so far. It's the only show I never miss. I don't know if you are a fan of the show or not, but I've enjoyed this season. Last season made me crazy, but this one has been pretty good.
Here are my opinions about this season's longer-lasting contestants:
*Mandi & Aubrey- sweet sisters, loved 'em
*Tara- like her sometimes, but tired of her winning EVERY challenge, tough competetor, a little selfish though
*Laura- couldn't stand her, glad she got sent home
*Helen- can't stand her either!!, can't believe how selfish she was to let her daughter go home, what kind of mother is she?
*Sione- loved him, down to earth and kind, sad for him to get voted off
*Filipe- love him too, love his laugh, good person
*Kristin- love loVE LOVE her!, my absolute favorite contestant, genuine, sweet, can tell what a neat person she is, SO down to earth, huge heart, someone I'd be pals with
*Ron- hate him, master manipulator, controling, a real #$%*&$, can't stand him and wish he got voted off long ago
*Mike- like him okay, probably will turn out like father though, spoiled, cowardly & weak, let's daddy control him
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My Fave TV Show- TBL
Posted by
Angela
at
12:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 Share the Love:
Ok Ang, here's my TBL two cents: Love Kristen too (even found on some TBL blog that Flippe is baptizing her after the show!). But how can you not love Mike after he gave his year's groceries to Aubrey? Even if he did get rid of Kristen - still have to love him. Also, Saturday Derek ran Robie Creek Race and guess who we saw at the finish line? Mandi! She had run it - 13 miles! And her time was really good too. Her info says she lives in Idaho CIty. Crazy eh?
I totally agree with you on all of them! I would have liked to see Kristin win it all:( I heard she got voted off, but the Blazer game was on here, I can't believe they prempted TBL for an NBA play off game;)!!. So now I'm really hoping for Filipe!
I love the show as well and ran into Mandi at Baha Fresh a few weeks ago. She was SUPER nice and she looked great! I love how it has really motivated me to make healthier choices and start exercising! Can't wait to see the finale!
okay Ang! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kristin too. I really wanted her to win. I do get tired of Tara wining all the time...but at the same time, it really shows how strong, how motivated and how determined she is, and how mentally strong. And that is all admirable.
I loved Mandi too! OKay, The only thing is Mike, I really love Mike...but honestly if he wants to win, the only way was to get rid of Kristin, and who doesn't want to win? I think he is a good kid, he is always so good to go back and help his dad. He was so generous to Aubrey...I hope he doesn't turn out like his dad though, and I don't know that he will, you can see this show really helping him grow. I wish Ron was gone sooner, that he could have grown more without dad around.
I love Sione and Filipe too, I was so mad Filipe didn't get in the finale! Love ya, gina
Post a Comment