Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TBL Feelings

See... I am so "involved" in this show! Not excited about the winner. She doesn't deserve it. Plus, she looks too skinny I think.
The last post were my feelings about the most recent contestants. My feelings changed about a few since then:

Tara- I do like her. She was an extremely tough competetor, and yeah she won every challenge it seemed. But look at her becuase of her persistance. Maybe I'm just jealous. I wish I had that kind of determination.
Ron- Manipulative, yes! But was he just playing the game? Absolutely!! And he did a fantastic job of it. He was flawless in game play, and he got himself and his son to the final four. As a parent, wouldn't you do everything it took to help your child succeed? (Big diff. between him and Helen!!)
Mike- A sweetheart. Just trying to lose weight like everyone else. Doesn't he look amazing?

I have another post I've been working on with pictures (about family- not TBL), but I just don't have a lot of computer time unless I want to stay up all night. Too tired! Between family, calling, errands and housekeeping there is no time left!!

1 Share the Love:

Anonymous said...

Angela, It's nice to hear from you. I agree with you 100% about TBL. How could a mother put herself before her own daughter? She didn't deserve to win. Tara was never below the yellow line. If you noticed her expression when she realized she didn't win, she was shocked. Thanks for the post.