Alia turned FOUR yesterday. I can't believe it! We took her out Saturday for her birthday date night. (The kids like to go to Red Robin for their date-night dinner.)
Then we took the birthday girl to Build-a-Bear for her first time. She picked a cute kitty and named her Meeka (just like our cat).
Sunday was the big day, and Ali got to give a talk in primary. Later we had the grandparents, aunts, uncles,
...and cousins over to celebrate with cake and ice cream. I was pretty proud of the cake I made for it! I got this idea from the Family Fun website.
Happy Birthday Lil' Peanut! I love you so much.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Our Baby is 4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 Share the Love:
Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!!! My princess turns 4 next month, and that cake would be perfect for her party. I might give it a try!!!! It looks AMAZING! You did a great job, I hope I can pull it off!!!
Post a Comment