Monday, June 15, 2009

Time for Show-n-Tell

I love spring time! (It's actually almost summer, but we've had tons of moisture this spring so everything looks beautiful right now.) Here are a few pictures of our yard and in this beautiful season...
I love when the flowers are in bloom!
I just wish they could be this beautiful all year long. They never last long enough.
I have this flower arrangement on my front door, and one day I noticed a couple sticks poking out and little birdies flying to and from it.
And sure enough, mama bird built a little nest and laid a couple of tiny, little blue eggs. We've been really careful with the front door and have been watching the little nest. Mama bird has a tree she sits in close by keeping watch too!
I am so excited about our raised garden beds in the backyard! I hope I do okay growing a veggie garden. We'll see!
We even found a frog out there!
He's cute... kinda.

0 Share the Love: